simultaneous logins

tyllerd tyllerd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:56:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have searched on the mailing list and I see that it is suggested to limit
simultaneous users by doing

user,simultaneous-use,:=,1

I just need to know does this limit user to one login on freeradius or on
that nas? as I add this value into the radcheck table. and I try login twice
from the same NAS, but the second login fails.

Then I try login from one NAS and then again from another NAS and it works.
So does  simultaneous-use only tell the NAS to let user X login once or is
supposed to be server side? Do I need to right a script to do it server
side?

Thank you