SqlCounter reload after initial authentication

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 22:17:42 CEST 2010

As Alan said this happens since the remaining time was already sent to the
NAS which
causes the disconnection, although if the user added more time then after he
was initially disconnected by the NAS
the user may still login again for the remaining time (which is the delta -
what he already added - what he already finihsed).

Seems like a reasonable work-around for the user to simply re-connect for
the remaining time.

Regards,
Liran.