FreeRadius on MacOS X Server

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 18 15:11:43 CEST 2010

Andreas Hubert wrote:
> But now the eap.conf is on both servers nearly the same (without certificate paths).
> I tried to make the problem happen again, mabye now it is easier in the log files to see the difference.
> Or should I maybe add here my complete config folder of booth servers? I already diffed every file in them.

  As I said earlier in this thread...

 The AP isn't receiving the Access-Challenge, or is ignoring it.  The
request is being retransmitted.

  It looks like the AP is re-sending the request.  This is either the
fault of the AP, or of the supplicant (client PC).  No amount of playing
games with FreeRADIUS will fix this problem.

  Use an AP that works.

  Use a client PC that works.