FreeRadius on MacOS X Server

Andreas Hubert ahu at censhare.de
Wed Aug 18 15:39:38 CEST 2010

>   Use an AP that works.
>
>   Use a client PC that works.

The strange thing is, both work, but only together with the second server, not with the first one.
On the AP I can enter two RADIUS servers, in case one gets down, what I also want to use. I also switched them in the configuration with no effect, it's always the same server I cant connect to. I tried to figure more about it with tcpdump and the only difference is see, is that the AP is sending one more information to the first server:
There is an EAP-Message Last Segment on both
and only the first server gets also an EAP-Message Segment, for what reason ever.
I really have no clue, why the AP and client should work with the second server and not with the first one :(