Encountering error when using "radius -X"

kartik dadwal dadwal.kartik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 22:38:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have ubuntu 9.10. Can you please tell me
1)Before running "radius -X" what all steps should be completed?
2)what should be the subdirectory structure for freeradius and where it
should be formed in the directory structure?
3)which sub directory should I give the "radius -X" command.

I guess these steps might help me nail down why I am getting this error :
*radiusd: error while loading shared libraries:
libfreeradius-radius-2.1.0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory*
When I run "radius -X" under "/home/kartik/Downloads/freeradius-2.1.0+dfsg/"

Thank you.

Best Regards
Kartik