Freeradius + WPA2 + Windows Client

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Aug 19 09:16:37 CEST 2010

rrperez wrote:
> The error in the debug shows:
>
> [mschapv2] WARNING: Unknown value specified for Auth-Type. Cannot perform
> requested action.

  You edited the default configuration and broke it.  Don't do that.

> I've used peap and ttls as default eap type but it goes with the same error.
>
> I really need help for this matter.

  Stop breaking the configuration.  It's really not that hard to get the
server up and running.  Most of the problems you're running into are
because you're destroying the configuration, creating problems for
yourself, and then asking us to help you fix them.

  The best help we can offer is to tell you: stop breaking the
configuration.

  I have no idea what you think you're doing, but stop it.  It's wasting
your time, and ours.