Encountering error when using "radius -X"

Fabien COMBERNOUS fcombernous at kezia.com
Thu Aug 19 09:40:20 CEST 2010

kartik dadwal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have ubuntu 9.10. Can you please tell me
> 1)Before running "radius -X" what all steps should be completed?
> 2)what should be the subdirectory structure for freeradius and where
> it should be formed in the directory structure?
> 3)which sub directory should I give the "radius -X" command.

Before to try to give answers, do you really need to compile your own
radius from sources ? Now you know that with radius binary .deb package,
radius config is in /etc/freeradius directory. Can you consider to
forget sources you downloaded ? If you can't, i never used the way you
are following. You'll have to consided depends. And i have not enough
time to try your way on a box.

--
*Fabien COMBERNOUS*
/unix system engineer/