Flaky AP or borked Config? EAP-PEAP

Nolan King nking at mnwd.com
Thu Aug 19 19:52:35 CEST 2010

This is the manufacturer of the "broken AP"
http://skypilot.trilliantinc.com/

Skypilot was an indie manufacturer, recently purchased by trilliant. not sure who makes their hardware now- the tdm, one radio-many antennas approach has worked well for my muni mesh. they used to have a forum where i whined about the lack of EAP-TLS support to no avail, i think the forum is dead since the trilliant purchase.

wireless security, 802.1x mentioned in these docs:
http://skypilot.trilliantinc.com/pdf/wp_WirelessSecurity.pdf
http://skypilot.trilliantinc.com/pdf/ds_SkyExtenderPlus.pdf

only mention i could find specifically excluding EAP-TLS method is here, on page 25:
http://skypilot.trilliantinc.com/support/documents/SkyAccess_DualBand_Installation_Guide.pdf

Nolan