Freeradius + WPA2 + Windows Client

rrperez rrperez at apc.edu.ph
Fri Aug 20 09:14:22 CEST 2010

I have some issues:

Open1x - not supported on windows 7 when im trying to install it.

wpa_supplicant - i can't access the link you have given me.

Odyssey - for the mean time, I'll try this and also I'm installing secureW2
supplicant (because it supports Windows 7).

Regarding with what you said about "authenticating to Lotus Domino LDAP",
does this mean that they communicate with each other directly without FR or
with FR?

With other platforms, I guess I don't have problem with that because only
clients with windows platforms are using MS-CHAPv2 protocol(if I'm right).