rlm_perl multiple attributes in rad_reply was: Adding Multiple Cisco-AVPairs using rlm_perl

Alexander Kubatkin kaa at kaa.su
Sun Aug 22 14:06:08 CEST 2010

В сообщении от Воскресенье 22 августа 2010 10:48:56 автор Alan DeKok написал:
> Alexander Kubatkin wrote:
> > This isn't working, i'm trying to put 2 dns-servers in dhcp configuration
> > like this:
> > $RAD_REPLY{'DHCP-Domain-Name-Server'} = ["$ns1","$ns2"] ;
> >
> > and in resolv.conf i see:
> > nameserver IP1 IP2
>
>   The RADIUS server doesn't edit /etc/resolv.conf.

:) i know that, just show a result.

>   The above line shows that both IPs are getting to the client (and WHY
> not run the server in debugging mode to see what it's sending?)

it sending only one DHCP-Domain-Name-Server attribute

Sending DHCP-Ack of id 3a639955 from DHCP-SERVER:67 to DHCP-AGENT-RELAY:67
        DHCP-Subnet-Mask = MASK
        DHCP-Router-Address = GATEWAY
        DHCP-Domain-Name-Server = NS_IP2
        DHCP-Domain-Name = DOMAIN
        DHCP-Broadcast-Address = BROADCAST
        DHCP-NTP-Servers = NTP_IP
        DHCP-IP-Address-Lease-Time = LEASE_TIME
Finished request 2.

by in fact, when domain-name-server configured as:
$RAD_REPLY{'DHCP-Domain-Name-Server'} = ["$ns1","$ns2"] ;

dhcp-ack packet sended option t=6 and l=4, as a result - we have only one
nameserver

and when configured in dhcp-site as:
DHCP-Domain-Name-Server = IP1
DHCP-Domain-Name-Server = IP2

dhcp-ack packet sended option t=6 and l=8, as a result we have two nameservers

and more... then this attrubute configured in dhcp-site as 2 separate IPs, in
radiusd -X output showed only one this attribute with only one value in
"Sending DHCP-Ack"-section.