1st login Script sample

Sumon Ahmed asterisk.sumon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:50:36 CEST 2010

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Actually we never heard Alan's advise thats why we
always face problem. We've to read read & read to find out the solution.

../modules/sqlcounter_expire_on_login is already builtin with freeradius &
I'm searching like a mad!!

Thanks again for the useful resource from FreeRadius forum.

Thanks,
Sumon