windows7 machine authentication

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Tue Aug 24 17:09:38 CEST 2010

Hello

My situation is :

I dont want user certificates  for the clients to authenticate.
I configure my freeradius that only laptops in my domain can login to
my wireless - safe enaugth - so all private laptops and strange
laptops dont enter in my network. Only latops that a Administrator
connect to the domain can login.

So far all worked ok till windows 7.

If i need i can create a server certificate and import this on my
clients but i dont want use "client  certificates".

so Windows 7 works with EAP-TLS and PEAP only with a server zertificate ?
Can you give me som link where can i read how to configure win7 for wlan?

Bye
luis

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See