Wifi-Enabled Phones + FreeRadius

Fajar A. Nugraha fajar at fajar.net
Thu Aug 26 12:25:28 CEST 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 4:59 PM, rrperez <rrperez at apc.edu.ph> wrote:

> Thanks for the response Fajar,
>
> Regarding your configurations, when I configured mine, my computers are now
> unable to connect, my computer clients now are not ask by their username and
> password, the server uses the computer name instead.

Which part did you change? If you completely disable TTLS (like I
did), and your clients are still configured to do TTLS/PAP, then they
wouldn't be able to connect.

You should start by disabling MSCHAPv2 on eap.conf first, and see if
iphone can connect (just in case it can support TTLS/PAP).

To be honest, after reading the comment on eap.conf, I'm not sure how
you can use EAP-GTC and TTLS/PAP simultaneusly. Perhaps Alan can
answer this.

                #  Invoke the default supported EAP type when
                #  EAP-Identity response is received.
                #
                #  The incoming EAP messages DO NOT specify which EAP
                #  type they will be using, so it MUST be set here.
                #
                #  For now, only one default EAP type may be used at a time.

--
Fajar