Wifi-Enabled Phones + FreeRadius

Fajar A. Nugraha fajar at fajar.net
Thu Aug 26 12:57:07 CEST 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha <fajar at fajar.net> wrote:
> Using this setup I simply have to select the wifi network name on
> iphone, enter username & password, and accept the certificate warning.

Scratch that. Perhaps it's because I had connected to the network
previously that it was asking username & password.

When configuring new network you need to manually specify that you
want "WPA2 Enterprise". On wireless network list, choose other, type
your SSID name, choose "WPA2 Enterprise" security, and then you can
input username and password.

--
Fajar