Wifi-Enabled Phones + FreeRadius

Fajar A. Nugraha fajar at fajar.net
Fri Aug 27 07:42:45 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM, rrperez <rrperez at apc.edu.ph> wrote:
> Now I'm trying to test different kind of mobile phones. I'm just confused
> with iPhone because the certificate was sent when I tried to connect to the
> network, while with the other phones, the certificates are installed
> manually.

Not really.
Both TTLS and PEAP uses server certificate which is sent to the
client/phones. Some clients ask whether you trust this certificate,
and you can simply click yes/accept/continue. Some others probably
simply reject it if it's not on the list of known certificates, thus
you have to install it before connecting.

--
Fajar