Authorization FreeRadius on Switches Extreme

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Aug 27 07:56:37 CEST 2010

Mark Ricardez Zarate wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have a network with switches Extreme working with FreeRadius
> (Authentication), on documentation of Extreme
> http://www.extremenetworks.com/libraries/services/ExtremeXOSConceptsGuideSoftwareVersion12_3_rev2.zip
> explain that is possible implement with authorization, but I could not
> implement.

  We're not going to download a large file, and read hundreds of pages
of documentation just to figure out what you did wrong.  You need to
explain what you tried, and what happened.

> Someone Know how could implement authorization with FreeRadius? or is
> necessary use a language Script like unlang (Perl, Python)?

  The server includes a *lot* of documentation which tells you how to
implement authorization rules.  Do you have a specific question about it?