Mikrotik-Xmit-Limit - Not enforced on first logon but is on subsequent logons...

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 09:21:53 CET 2010

Hi,

  I normally use MK for lots of things. The Mikrotik-Xmit-Limit attribute is recognize for MK as a limitation, so when the limit arrives, the MT cuts the user account.
You can write a exec program to modify the Mikrotik-Xmit-Limit attribute or insert a trigger in the DB or use sqlcounter.

  You choose what solucion is easier for you.

           Santiago