Clear text password (radius)

Fajar A. Nugraha work at fajar.net
Fri Dec 3 10:40:59 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Miha Zoubek <miha_zoubek at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Now my secret on nas and on radius is the same but I am still
> geting WARNING: Unprintable characters in the password.        Double-check
> the shared secret on the server and the NAS!.

Did you change anything on the radius config files?
Your previous debug does NOT show that problem.
Something you do cause the shared secret to be mismtached again after that.

PLEASE check these basic things beforehand, nobody likes wasting time.

Judging from your questions, I highly suggest you simply use
Cleartext-Password, and making sure you can authenticate succesfully
first. Don't even bother with Crypt-Password or MD5-Password just yet.

--
Fajar