syntax to discharge my mac Address

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Dec 3 21:13:51 CET 2010

Hi,
>    hello
>    I have a problem, not what the syntax should I use to insert the mac
>    addresses of users in the users file

..and another one?

well, its in the documents, the WIKI and the deployment pages, but basically,
some of this depends ont he format sent by your NAS

00aa44dd33ff Cleartext-Password := "00aa44dd33ff"

..would be a good start. if you read the documents you would have already
learnt about 'radiusd -X' - which, if you run it with that argument would
show you exactly whats coming to your RADIUS server from the NAS.

alan