Meraki Access Points Login incorrect for SHA-Password

danodemano danodemano at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 17:42:59 CET 2010

That page (http://deployingradius.com/documents/protocols/compatibility.html)
would have been very useful to have had going into this.  I did read the
debug log actually but I wasn't able to make heads or tails out of it.  The
page you gave though was extremely useful, since it shows that MS-CHAP
doesn't work with SHA1.  I created an NT hash (ntlm_auth) user in the
database and can use this user/password to authenticate from the Meraki
access point.  Thanks for your help!!!