syntax to add mac addresses of users file

Viirydiianah Robles hello.virythax at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 20:35:13 CET 2010

hello!

i have ubuntu 10.4 and freeradius-server-2.1.10

Recently i made some changes to the users file, to be able to register users via their MAC addresses in which use the following syntax :

jesssi cleartext-password :="chispas"
service-type= framed-user,
framed-protocol =ppp,
# framed-ip-address = 172.163.1.12
# framed-ip.netmask = 255.255.255.0
# framed-routing = broadcast-listen,
# framed-filter-id="std.ppp",
# framed-mtu =1500,
Called-Station-Id = "00-0F-CF-BC-2A-9A:3Com", (this is the line that adds)
 Calling-Station-Id = "00-17-37-FA-B2-EB", (this is the line that adds)
framed-compression = van-jacobsen-tcp-ip

someone could help me or give me a different syntax to add the mac addresses in the users file?

thank you

-Viridiana Ambriz Robles