Attribute not passing to NAS?

Rob Yamry ryamry at kimberly.k12.wi.us
Mon Dec 6 18:58:04 CET 2010

Hey Mikkal-
 Im not sure if my last few emails went through the list... I got a msg
stating they were pending approval since they were too long.  I kept digging
into this and I came across the eapol_test utility:
http://deployingradius.com/scripts/eapol_test/  I tried running that to take
the client and NAS out of the process.  As far as I can tell, it all looks
like fine.  Even with a default install of 2.1.10 (and another test using
new certs with the required OIDs for XP clients:
http://www.howtoforge.com/wifi-authentication-accounting-with-freeradius-on-centos5),
I still get those 9 requests.  Are you using EAP?

  Is anybody else following this that can/test verify that they get the same

Thanks-
Rob