Voip database

Fajar A. Nugraha work at fajar.net
Tue Dec 7 16:43:32 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Miha Zoubek <miha_zoubek at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I put it there but still the same problem:

No, it's not. It's a different problem. Look at the debug log you
posted and you'll see it's a different problem altogether.

> [pgsql-voip]    expand: %{User-Name} -> 081609000
> [pgsql-voip] sql_set_user escaped user --> '081609000'
> rlm_sql (pgsql-voip): Reserving sql socket id: 24
> [pgsql-voip]    expand:  ->
> [pgsql-voip] Error generating query; rejecting user

I'd focus on the last two lines.
If the contents of  your sql conf file contains something like this
(as shown in your previous debug)

       authorize_check_query = ""
       authorize_group_check_query = ""
       authorize_group_reply_query = ""

then the simple answer is you broke the config. Look at the original
.conf file that comes with the distro/freeradius source (should be
dialup.conf or some other file under /etc/raddb/sql or its
subdirectory).

--
Fajar