Assign VLAN

Rangel, Luciano luciano.rangel at logica.com
Thu Dec 9 15:30:44 CET 2010

Alan,

	I'm not trying debug logs in switch.
	I simply answered the question of how I knew that my switch received vlan 0 instead 200.
	The help I'm asking is:

	I send attribute Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = "200" with Freeradius and send same attribute with ACS. Why switch interpret differently.
	I don´t search the problem. My users file in freeradius is correct, debug logs show that freeradius is send attribute correct.
	Why this not work?

Regards,

Luciano Rangel