Assign VLAN

Rangel, Luciano luciano.rangel at logica.com
Thu Dec 9 23:19:46 CET 2010

Dears,

	Below Access-Accept from ACS captured by Wireshark:

	AVP: l=6 t=Tunnel-Type(64) Tag=0x00: VLAN(13)
		Tag: 0x00
		Tunnel-Type: VLAN (13)
	AVP: l=6 t=Tunnel-Medium-Type(65) Tag=0x00: IEEE-802(6)
		Tag: 0x00
		Tunnel-Medium-Type: IEEE-802 (6)
	AVP: l=5 t=Tunnel-Private-Group-Id(81): 200
		Tunnel-Private-Group-Id: 200

	Attribute configured in freeradius users file:

	DEFAULT     Auth-Type = ntlm_auth
            	Tunnel-Type = "VLAN",
            	Tunnel-Medium-Type = "IEEE-802",
            	Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = "200"

As I said the attribute sent by ACS and Freeradius are the same. I still do not understand why this is not working.

It could be some incompatibility between cisco 2960 and Freeradius?

Regards,

Luciano Rangel