Assign VLAN

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Dec 10 09:19:10 CET 2010

Rangel, Luciano wrote:
> I change the options copy_request_to_tunnel and use_tunneled_reply to yes in eap.conf (peap section) and it work.

  That's good to hear.

> THANKS FOR HELP AND PATIENCE FROM ALL AND SORRY FOR THE LETTLE KNOWLEDGE ON FREERADIUS.

  We understand that not everyone is an expert.  But look at what
happened: very shortly after posting the debug output, the problem was
solved.  Posting the debug output takes *no* knowledge, just the ability
to follow instructions.

  Prior to that, there were days of arguing *because* you weren't
looking at the debug output... even when you were told to.

  *Always* look at the debug output.  Really.  We can't say this enough.