Break Stream & disconnecting when use freeradius authentication.

Robin freeradius at itpm.net
Sun Dec 12 17:31:48 CET 2010

Dear Alan,

Actually after I switch freeradius authentication to RouterOS, the issue
will disappear.

I just set num_sql_socks from 50 to 256 in sql.conf and set max_connections
from default 100 to 500 in Mysql. It follows that part of issue users'
report symptom of break stream disappearing temporarily.

I think that I still need monitor these issue users consistently.

But I can't understand why it has to be like this.

Thanks.

Robin