Failed remembering handle for proxy socket

Mika mika.koivisto at logica.com
Tue Dec 14 14:26:40 CET 2010

Alan Buxey wrote:

> its an interesting test....why are you not using the latest
> release of FreeRADIUS (2.1.10 ?)

2.1.6 has worked fine for us, until now when we need some new functionality.

Alan Buxey wrote:

> is there a reason why you want so many virtual servers listening
> on the same IP address?  It seems a strange design - surely policies
> and unlang within the server could operate the same scheme more
> efficiently?

I believe you might be right Alan.
It is not really the same IP-address that is necessary. We need a policy per
port.
If you saw my earlier post with user-name conversion titled "FR 2.1.6 add
realm to User-Name before Proxy by listening port". This is what i am trying
to accomplish. a port per customer where user-name conversion is done before
proxy..

My unlang skills are not that good i am afraid. But if you can point me
towards a simpler solution i would more than happy.

Thanks and regards
Mika