Password oddity

discgolfer72 ben at lewisit.net
Thu Dec 16 22:28:18 CET 2010

Absolutely. I'm interested!  We've just set up a fresh SLES10 box fully
patched to see if we still have the same issue with it.  I'm about to test
that shortly as I still need to install FreeRadius and configure it.  I just
don't know if it's an authentication issue since the NTRadPing utility
works/logs in but the two WAP's we've tried to use do not (the odd password
behavior problem).  Thanks for offering!