Voip database

miha- miha_zoubek at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 10:41:02 CET 2010

Hello,

this is user-name and password for phone that is registered on NAS. NAS is
sending authentication to freeradius server.

Is not shared secret different thing? I have shared secret entered in
clients.conf and in sql NAS table.

First he is trying with password 1122 for user name 081609000 and this is
accepted:

+- entering group PAP {...}
[pap] login attempt with password "1122"
[pap] Using MD5 encryption.
[pap] User authenticated successfully
++[pap] returns ok
# Executing section post

Than he is trying with User-Password = "\022\312w\014 but the password is
set on 1122

Why?

Thank you!!!!

p.s.: if I try with radtest everything goes throught!

miha

User-Password = "\022\312w\014"