FreeRADIUS exiting with Signal 11 on FreeBSD

Danial dol at ft.fo
Fri Dec 17 12:17:17 CET 2010

Ok. I've been able to monitor another "Exiting normally" event:
Fri Dec 17 06:38:39 2010 : Info: Exiting normally.

Alan DeKok-2 wrote:

>   Watch the CPU and memory usage by the server.

I've been monitoring the server using Cacti for the last few days.
Memory usage shows plenty of free memory.
CPU usage and Load averages were next to nothing.

>   If you can, monitor any signals being sent to the server.

I've had a tcpdump session running and have been trying to analyse it.
As stated above, FreeRadius exited at 06:38:39.
Prior to this, between 06:38:36.427 and 06:38:37.419, there was a successful
Accounting-Request (type Stop), followed by this request being successfully
proxied twice - behaviour as expected. (Marked by red square in attached
image).

Then, at 06:38:39.264, there's a Accounting-Request (type Stop), followed by
another Accounting-Request (type Start), at 06:38:39.294, and a third
Accounting-Request (type Start), at 06:38:41.023.

The ip addresses in the image attached are:
.46 is the radius server
.61 is where the radius requests are sent from.
.106 is where the requests are proxied to.

http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/file/n3309272/radius.jpg

The failover radius server received the first request at 06:38:54.

Is this helpful in any way?