Freeradius + mysql Auth-Type error...

Todd Bateman wtab at comcast.net
Sun Dec 19 01:35:06 CET 2010

Surprising, put it back to the condition it is in when you first install
it and started with the "Basic configuration HOWTO" and then moved on to
the "SQL HOWTO" and it worked for the test with the username and
password in the users file and then again with a different user in the
database. The only thing I noticed was the first database was showing
the usergroup table which I didn't have so I substituted radusergroup
for usergroup and it worked like a charm.