FreeRADIUS exiting with Signal 11 on FreeBSD

Tim Sylvester tim.sylvester at networkradius.com
Mon Dec 20 01:40:41 CET 2010

You need to run radiusd in single threaded mode. The server forks a couple
processes to run the server as a daemon and then exits normally. If you
looked at the process table (ps -ef), you should see a copy of freeradius
running on your system.

In gdb, set the arguments for radiusd using set args

gdb> set args -f
gdb> run

Tim