dont distribute certificate

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Dec 21 16:17:14 CET 2010

Hi,

> I am setting up a FreeRADIUS server for our wireless network and I was
> asked if I can disable the distribution of the public certificate I
> search around in the www but could not find a solution for this.
> Is there a way to implement this feature in my setup?

I'm seeking clarification of what you mean here. the clients will need
the public key of your server or they wont be able to validate
your server when they authenticate against it - you know, the very important
bit in the client config where you verify the server, its CA and its name (CN from cert)

alan