dont distribute certificate

Julian Labus jl at sol-3.de
Tue Dec 21 16:22:57 CET 2010

Yes, I was talking about the TLS public certificate, sorry for leaving
this out. The reason for that is that you only have the ability to
connect to the hotspot if you have manually installed the public cert on
your client before connecting.

--
   \ /           Sol-3 GmbH&  Co. KG             Julian Labus
  --o-- Sol-3    An der Klostermühle 1           Phone: +49 6123 7029 18
                 USt-ID:   DE 204978307          eMail: jl at sol-3.de
                 Register: WI HRA 6607
                 Komplementär:    Sol-3 Verwaltungs-GmbH
                 Register:        WI HRB 117786
                 Geschäftsführer: Norbert Geus, Dirk Zoller