FreeRADIUS exiting with Signal 11 on FreeBSD

ironrake at yahoo.com ironrake at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 13:41:32 CET 2010

It started for me at FreeBSD 7.2 and has continued through 8.1 for both Freeradius 2 from the ports collection and from the official tar file source distribution. My server is lightly loaded and not really a production system so I've not run it under gdb. I use the standard kernel scheduler. The user I run freeradius as has a default login class. The parent process will always die with this message just after a successful authentication is logged.
Sent from Verizon Wireless