Voip database

miha- miha_zoubek at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 09:13:33 CET 2010

Hello :)

I got this from centile guys?
I am now installing freeradius on different server with different equipment
to see which section (equipment) is adding this fields to massagas.

I have only one quastion. I am running freeradius on ESXi as a Vmware
machine. Could this be the cause of the problem?

THanks!!!

According to the log, first step is done correctly.
Issue is located on the second request, due to password received:
User-Password = "{"
It seems that Radius server receives a request which is not formatted
correctly.
Do you have any equipment used as proxy between IntraSwitch and Radius ?
Some fields not provided by IntraSwitch are added into messages as the
following:
Cisco-Attr-130 =
0x683332332d63616c6c696e672d656e74657270726973652d69643d656e74504258
Do you have a specific architecture which would cause such behavior ?