STILL Trying to get tunneling to work- resolved, and a question

Mike Bernhardt bernhardt at bart.gov
Mon Feb 1 23:55:10 CET 2010

"It doesn't work" referred to the original question I posted with the same
subject a few weeks ago. At that time I provided debug output. I tried this
configuration with 2.1.7 and 2.1.8 but it "didn't work" in that the request
never left freeradius for the downstream server. After I installed 2.1.4, it
worked  as it should without changing anything else. I will try reinstalling
2.1.8 just for fun and see if it behaves this time. If it doesn't, I'll
stick with 2.1.4 and send you my config files.

As far as status checks, the authentication pings will work fine. I see now
that they only kick in when a server is marked dead. If I can figure out how
to shorten the time before it is marked dead I'll be very satisfied with
that setup.