Proxy on Fail.. Or intelligent proxy...Or Utilize multiple acocunt directories

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Tue Feb 9 15:09:05 CET 2010

Hi Larry,

I am doing this same thing...

I've modified the PAP and LDAP sections, in
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/{default,inner-tunnel}, to do this and it works
well.

authenticate {

         #
         #  PAP authentication, when a back-end database listed
         #  in the 'authorize' section supplies a password.  The
         #  password can be clear-text, or encrypted.
         Auth-Type PAP {
                 #pap
                 group{
                         pap{