freeradius with PEAP configuration

dev nath dev_wip_bms at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 23:10:58 CET 2010

Hi,

I am trying to authenticate Xsupplicant (open1x) through freeradius using EAP-PEAP-MSCHAPv2 configs. TLS initial connection was successful but MSCHAP-v2 authentication was not initiating (Xsupplicant returned TLS application packet not decrypted).

PLEASE HELP with correct freeradius configurations required. I was not able to google the appropriate configurations for the same. Please provide me with config files with some working PEAP configurations(radiusd.conf, eap.conf, user, clients.conf)

Regards,
Dev