Radius Manager

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Fri Feb 12 16:00:11 CET 2010

Am 12.02.2010 um 15:39 schrieb Teguh Kurniawan:

> Hello,
> I use "ancient" Free Radius 1.1.7 packages (from Ubuntu 8.04/Hardy) on
> Ubuntu Server 9.10. I use "ancient" Free Radius, because the
> requirement from Radius Manager we buy from
> http://www.radius-manager.com/.
> But after finish setting up the configuration for Free Radius, I've
> got some problem. Some problem I could fixed after asking some
> question from this mailing list and searching from google.
> But I've got another problem, my testing is rejected. What should I
> do ?
> Best Regards,
>
> Teguh Kurniawan

You do not need to repeat the same question again, especially within a
day.

If nobody is answering is because:
- nobody on this list knows an answer
- if somebody would know an answer, this person is perhaps otherwise
busy.

[...]

Have a nice day!

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841