Matching Airespace-Wlan-Id in users files or radgroupcheck database

Adam Wien adam.wien at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 23:00:15 CET 2010

On Feb 17, 2010, at 3:55 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 12:26 AM, Adam Wien <adam.wien at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I guess that's my real question. What database does that belong in?
>
> try radcheck first. Make sure it works on per-user basis.
>

>> I've tried adding it to 'radgroupreply' and also 'radgroupcheck' with a higher ID(although the latter doesn't seem correct).
>
> ID shouldn't really matter.
> Did you read doc/rlm_sql like Alan mentioned? I think you're missing

I did. I'm actually taking a different approach now which sounds more complicated but is easier. Dynamic VLANs

I have this so far in my users file and it's working.

adam        Cleartext-Password := "testing"
                Airespace-Wlan-Id = 8,
                Airespace-Interface-Name = SecWifiTesting0,
                Tunnel-Type = VLAN,
                Tunnel-Medium-Type = 802,
                Tunnel-Private-Group-ID = 4

Now I just need to translate that into SQL.