Is Centralized SSH Public Key Authentication Possible?

Emmett Culley emmett at webengineer.com
Wed Feb 17 23:04:55 CET 2010

We are using tunneling via SSH (with authorized keys only) to connect radius servers across the Internet.  We do this to keep from sending user names and passwords between the sites and the central radius server as clear text.

Each radius server running on remote site connects via the SSH tunnel to the central radius server that contains the actual user database.  If that is what you are looking to do I'd be happy provide the details.

Emmett