Problems freeradius + mysql

Toro torocatala at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 09:19:52 CET 2010

Hi list,

I'm trying to integrate freeradius with mysql and daloradius for the
management, but i can't resolve some problems.

When I do a radiusd -X print a big output, and in the end of the output:

*Could not link driver rlm_sql_mysql: rlm_sql_mysql.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in the search path of
your system's ld.
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sql.conf[22]: Instantiation failed for module "sql"
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[159]: Failed to find module
"sql".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[62]: Errors parsing authorize
section. *

I search on google, but i can't find anything to solve the problem.

¿Anyone know where I can find a solution?