RES: Accounting queries logging just after Acct-Stop packet

Luiz Gustavo de Villa Scandelari luizgustavo at wni.com.br
Fri Feb 19 12:57:47 CET 2010

Thanks very much Fajar,

I didn´t noticed that the radacct has also changed, therefore I got some
errors. I´ve already changed it and it work greats now.

Thanks again.

Luiz Gustavo Scandelari

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:07:27 +0700
From: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar at fajar.net>
Subject: Re: Accounting queries logging just after Acct-Stop packet
	<freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Luiz Gustavo de Villa Scandelari
<luizgustavo at wni.com.br> wrote:
> compared to the previous version (1.x.x) the accounting queries are not
> logging the accounting session at radacct, as it should.
> After we receive an
> Acct-Stop Packet the sql module logs the accounting session data to the
> database, so what can I do in order to have the sql module logging just
> after the Acct-Start Packet?

Start by comparing the default sql query for acct-start to the one you
currently use. Perhaps you're missing something (wrong table name,
wrong fields?).

Then run FR in debug mode. verify that you got acct-start packet
correctly. After that enable sql trace, so you know what queries were
executed. That should help you find out which sql query (if any) is
causing the problem.

--
Fajar