Authorization through inner identity

ZHANG Gina Gina.Zhang at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Feb 23 17:39:26 CET 2010

Alan,

Thanks for all the help! I need to modify my question. I am using
mschapv2 inside ttls tunnel. Upon receipt of the MS-CHAP2-Success AVP,
the client is able to authenticate the FR. If the authentication
succeeds, the client sends and EAP-TTLS packet to FR containing no data.
Only upon receiving this packet, FR authorize. But at this point, the
request packet contains no inner tunnel identity. Is there anyway to
config FR to authorize according to the inner-tunnel indentity in this
case?

Regards,
Gina