monitoring freeradius

Mark Jones mjones at mnsi.net
Tue Feb 23 22:41:05 CET 2010

Sorry was in a hurry and did not notice my spelling mistakes.

I am not looking to see if radius is failing or not running but as to how
many of the options under the thread pool are being used at any given point
in time.

if I run the server with -X then it only runs one thread so that does not
tell me what is going on.

Also if the cleanup delay is too long so I am hitting the max_requests