MAC authentication bypass ---How amIsupposedto?edit?theusersfileto include multiple MAC addresses??

Difan Zhao difan.zhao at guest-tek.com
Tue Jan 5 01:26:16 CET 2010

Lol Alan you found the problem again!

I just read the manual of "users" and "unlang" again and now I know
clearly what the problem was... Thank you very much for the help!

So radiusd -X won't show whether a check attribute was updated or not?
Here is my radiusd -X output. It's the same no matter I use : or := ...

++? if ((Service-Type == 'Call-Check') && (User-Name =~
/^%{Calling-Station-ID}$/i)) -> TRUE

++- entering if ((Service-Type == 'Call-Check') && (User-Name =~
/^%{Calling-Station-ID}$/i)) {...}

+++[control] returns noop

It's supposed to update the "auth-type" value but nothing is shown
whether the value has been successfully updated or not... Is this about
right or it's actually showing at somewhere else and I am looking at the
wrong place?? Thank you!

Guest-tek, Difan Zhao

difan.zhao at guest-tek.com

www.guest-tek.com