Calling-Station-Id

Michel Bulgado michel at casa.co.cu
Wed Jan 6 15:20:39 CET 2010

osmany at oc.quimefa.cu wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 20:05:07 -0500, michel at casa.co.cu wrote:
>
>> Osmany <osmany at oc.quimefa.cu> escribió:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have Freeradius configured using a mysql backend. I want users to be
>>> able to connect only if their Calling-Station-Id is the same as the
>>> attribute I specify in the radcheck table in mysql. For example:

>>> supposedly, I want to allow user test to only connect from this
>>> phonenumber, but when I really test the account I find that user test
>>> can connect from any phone number. So I really don't know what to do, I
>>> already tried to use different combinations of operators. Can anyone
>>> help me?
>>>
>>> in the radreply table I have this:
>>>
>>> |111|test at domain.com|Auth-Type|:=|Accept|
>>>
>>> thanks in advance.
>>>

>>> -
>>>
>> Try using += operator and the phonenumber if the number of the user is
>> 8724466 put 7 at the begin , for example: 78724466.
>>
>> You can put radius in debug mode for check why is reject the access.
>>

> I tried with the above configuration by putting the number 7 in front of
> the phone number and indeed the user test can only connect with that phone
> number. I guess that the NAS forwards the phone number including area code.
> Since that is working, now I want to add another phone number (another
> Calling-Station-Id) to the user test, so that the user can connect from
> only one phone number or the other. I tried using the += operator and the
> user can connect from any phone number. So my configuration works only if
> the user has only one Calling-Station-Id attribute, but I wanted to work
> with two Calling-Station-Id attributes also.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
Hello Osmany

If you would like this test user connect from another phone number,
simply add another entry in the same table, just as you did before.

Obviously, your NAS foward to freeradius the phone number from where it
is trying to connect it .

He told me that the user can connect from any phone number?

Can you could post your configuration radius?

The AAA section

Greetings

Michel