Cisco-AVpair accounting client-mac-address with unlang

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Fri Jan 8 16:01:18 CET 2010

According to what I see turning on cisco vsa hack can overwrite any
existing attributes that happen to match the value in the avpair and
also seems to possibly delete information from the avpair -- its not
clear to me exactly what it does.

In any event, I just need to solve this "little" problem and all will be
well.

Thanks,

Joe